Why Is The Smart Start Preschool Creative Learning Center The Best for Your Child?
The Smart Start Preschool offers:
- Full Day of School
- 8: 1 Student to Teacher Ratio
- Individualized education tailored to each child
- Focus on educating the whole child through extracurricular activities
- Emphasis on pacing the curriculum according to children’s needs and development
- Eco-Smart certified
- Daily Spanish class
- Sign Language
- Dramatic arts
- Organic gardening
- Weekly art lessons
- Weekly music instruction
- Natural surroundings to create hands-on learning
- iPads in classroom
- Half day of School
- Student to Teacher Ratio 28+:1
- Standard and test driven curriculum
- Emphasis on assessment
- No Child Left Behind dependent
At The Smart Start Preschool Creative Learning Center students are appropriately challenged both academically and socially. A student’s education is personalized so they are constantly engaged and motivated on a level that is unique to them. Given the small class size and the full day of school, (8:30 a.m. – 2:20 p.m.) students have the availability to explore beyond the minimum of state standards of reading and writing, unlike a public school. With ample one on one time between teachers and students, each student at Smart Start builds confidence and positive feelings towards education.
In addition to the rigorous academic standards in place at Smart Start, the social activities and programs support the well rounded education of the whole child. We offer extraordinary experiences that you will not find at other schools.
Please contact us to set up a tour and see the unique kindergarten opportunities available at Smart Start Creative Learning Center firsthand.
Research Proven Benefits of Full-Day Kindergarten
- Increased opportunity to develop strong literacy skills
- Increased opportunity to develop strong social skills
- Increased opportunity to develop positive self concept
- Increased likelihood that learning difficulties will be identified earlier and acted upon (prevention)
- Stronger connection with the school (i.e., students attend all school events)
- Fewer transitions during a day (i.e., to school, to sitter, to home) creating predictability and consistency in routines
- Smoother transition to Grade 1